Services We Offer:
- Assistance with compiling new Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) applications for submission to South African Embassies abroad.
- Assistance with compiling extension/renewal of Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) applications through VFS Global offices for the Department of Home Affairs throughout South Africa.
- Assistance with compiling Permanent Residence Permit (PRP) applications to either South African Embassies or VFS Global offices within South Africa.
- Assistance with applying for ID Books for Permanent Residence Holders.
- Assistance with South African Citizenship Applications through the Department of Home Affairs.
- Certifying of your Personal Documentation - Commissioner of Oath
- UK Passport Renewal Applications. - New
- UK Passport (First Time Application) - New
- UK Ancestral Visa Application - New
- UK Documents (Birth & Marriage Certificates) - New
Additional Home Affairs Services:
- Assistance with applying for Determination of Citizenship Applications.
- Assistance with applying for Notice of Birth registrations.
- Assistance with No-Impediment Letters for marriages.
- Retention Applications for SA Citizens when taking up other Citizenships.
- Renunciation of your South African Citizenship Applications through the Department of Home Affairs.
- Re-issuing of Marriage & Birth Certificates.
- Apostille of South African Documents done through the High Courts in SA.
* NB! If you are a new client, we charge a once-off consultation fee of R 300.00 when booking a consultation. When you become our client, you don't have to pay a consultation fee again. Please note that we do not have card facilities, so this can be paid in cash.
* NB! (Please remember that once an application has been submitted through VFS Global to the Department, it is up to the Dept. of Home Affairs to finalize that application and Executive Immigration can not be held responsible for any delays caused by the Department or VFS Global.)