Critical Skills Work Visa.
This Visa is a combination of the previous "Quota" & "Exceptional Skills" Work Permits.
The new Critical Skills List has been released and can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Requirements and Documents needed for this Work Visa:
- All Visa Source Documents (as per list on top panel)
- A written undertaking by employer accepting responsibility for the costs related to the deportation of the application and his/her dependant family members, should and if it becomes necessary.
- A written undertaking by employer to ensure that the passport of his/her employee is valid at all times for the duration of contract.
- A confirmation, in writing, from a professional body, council or board recognised by SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) in terms of Sect.13 of the National Qualifications Framework Act, or any relevant government Department confirming the skills or qualifications of the applicant and appropriate post qualification experience.
- If required by law, proof of application for a certificate of registration with the professional body, council or board recognised by SAQA.
- Proof of evaluation of the foreign qualification by SAQA and translated by a sworn translator into one of the official languages of the Republic.
VFS Global: R 1,550.00
Gov. Fee: R 1,520.00
You can download the new Critical Skills List here to see if your profession is listed. Updated%20Critical%20SKills%20List%202022.pdf