Intra-Company Transfer Work Visa.
This Visa is for a Foreign National who will / needs to be transferred from his International company abroad to an Affiliate Company in South Africa. This application will need to be applied for at a SA Embassy or SA MIssion abroad.
This Visa will be issued for a period of 4 years.
Documents and Requirements needed for this type of Application:
- All Visa Source Documents (as per list on the top panel)
- A written undertaking by the employer accepting responsibility for the costs related to the deportation of the applicant and his/her dependent family members, should it become necessary.
- A written undertaking by the employer to ensure that the passport of his/her employee is valid at all times for the duration of the contract.
- The foreigner's contract of employment with the company abroad valid for a period of not less than 6 months.
- Letter from the company abroad confirming that the applicant shall be transferred to a branch, subsidiary or an affiliate of that company in the Republic of SA.
- A letter from the SA Company/Branch confirming the transfer of the foreigner an specify the occupation and capacity in which the foreigner shall be employed.
- An undertaking from the employer that - a) the foreigner shall only be employed in the specific position for which the visa has been issued; b) the foreigner will at all times comply with the provisions of the Act and that the department will be notified immediately if the employee refuses to comply; c) A plan is developed for the transfer of skills to a South African citizen.
- An undertaking from the SA Branch to reimburse the Department any costs incurred in relation to the deportation of the holder of an Intra-Company transfer Work Visa and any of his family members.