VFS Global Visa & Permit Centres.
NEW VISA & PERMIT CENTRES OPENED IN JUNE 2014.
The Department of Home Affairs has appointed VFS Global to establish the centres, receive and manage visa and permit applications in South Africa. The newly established Visa and Permit Centres opened in June 2014 across all 9 provinces.
- Applications will be accepted between 08h00 & 16h00 hrs.(8am - 4pm), Monday to Friday.
- Collections will be accepted between 10h00 & 15h00 hrs.(10am - 3pm), Monday to Friday.
- Each application will attract a service fee of R1,550.00 including VAT.
- You can now also apply for your South African Police Clearance through VFS Global at the same time that you are submitting your application. There is a service fee of R185.00.
- There will be a mandatory online form which applicants can complete followed by a mandatory appointment to visit a centre closest to them to submit applications.
- These processes can be accessed on the VFS Global website. Submission of an application is done personally by an applicant so that biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) can be captured.
- Queries regarding the application process can be directed to the VFS Global Call Centre on the following no: +27 (0)12-425 3000
ADDRESSES OF VFS OFFICES IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Durban - 4 Linden Road, Essenwood
- Cape Town - 7th Floor, 2 Long Street, 2 on Long Building.
- Port Elizabeth - Office 7C, 1st Floor, Moffat on Main, cnr 17th Ave & Main Rd, Walmer
- Johannesburg - 1st Floor Rivonia Village, cnr Rivonia Boulevard & Mutual Rd, Rivonia
- Pretoria - Pavilion Building, 316 Tram Street, Nieuw Muckleneuk, Brooklyn
- Rustenburg - Inner Arcade Shopping Centre, Shop 2, c/o Fatima Bhayat and Boom Street.
- Kimberley - Unit 3, Building 2, Agri Office Park, N12
- Polokwane - Shop 13, Thornhill Shopping Centre, cnr Veldspaat & Munnik Ave, Bendor
- Nelspruit - 5th Floor, Office 5F, Nedbank Building, 30 Brown Str.
- George - 1st Floor, Eagle's View Building, 5 Progress Str.
- Bloemfontien - Suite 4, The Park, 14 Reid Str, Westdene