Permanent Residence Permits.
Permanent Residence Permits (PRP) also has categories that one can apply under just as Temporary Residence Visas (TRV). But, Permanent Residency does not have all the categories that TRV's has. Under the new Immigration Act, a person can also apply for one of these categories if they meet the requirements. These applications can be applied for within South Africa or abroad through a SA Embassy or Mission in the applicant's country of origin.
Application Fees for Permanent Residency Permits: R 1,520.00 per person
VFS Global Fee: R 1,350.00 per person
Please find required additional documentation and info on each Category on above panel under PR section.
Main Supporting Documents required for each Applicant for all Permanent Residency Permit Applications:
- 2x colour Passport Photographs
- Certified Copies of current Passport and current Valid Visa.
- Unabridged Birth Certificate
- Medical Report
- Radiological Report
- Police Clearance Certificates (Foreign & SA)
- Marriage Certificate - if married
- Spousal Affidavit - if not married but are Life Partners
- Divorce Decree/Certificate - if divorced
- Written consent of both parents - in case of minor children where only one of the parents is applying.
- Death Certificate - if necessary in case of late spouse, where applicable.